10.03.2008

Julia's Plushie Kitty, Chapstick


Kitty #5: Meet Chapstick. Chapstick is an urban cutie, a daring rollercoaster diva, a motivated inamorata with a polka-dotted heart. She's adorable but doesn't know it; her soul is bigger than the world and sometimes it takes her a little while to realize that and she's usually the last one to love herself because everyone else has already been loving her for a long, long time...
***********************************************
{Julia, darling, you are beautiful and precious...please, do not ever forget that, but if (and when) you do, that's okay, because everyone else cannot forget it, ever...}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bum, I feel like you should be writing ads or something - or introductions to fashion shows. some job where you give things their right names.

I wish I could see these in real life.. they look SO cute.

& bum: what do you think about me coming to see you during my birthday weekend? it's pretty soon & I was thinking how much I would love to spend it with you. :D

The Confetti Monster said...

bum, that would be SO magnificent...i will try to work it out so that i work as little as possible that weekend! but you, being here for your birthday, well that would just be spectacular spectacular [much like yourself]
XD